Real Estate Agents E&O
Berkley Service Professionals offer errors and omissions (E&O) insurance for real estate service professionals.
Coverage is available for firms with $2 million or more in revenue.
- Limits of Liability up to $10 million
- No Owned Property Exclusion
- Coverage for Professional Services performed for any Related Entity in their capacity as a client
- Broad Definition of Professional Services
- Broad Media, Personal Injury and Third Party Cyber Liability Coverage
- 50/50 Settlement Clause
- Independent Contractor and Retired Employee Consultant Coverage
- Mediation Deductible Credit up to $25,000
- Notice of Claim to Executive Officer
- 60-Day Automatic Extended Reporting Period and Post-Policy Notice of Claim Reporting
- Multi-Year Bilateral Extended Reporting Period
Additional Coverage Options
- Contingent Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage up to Policy Limits
- Discrimination Coverage up to Policy Limits
- Lock Box and Open House Coverage up to Policy Limits
- First Dollar Defense
- Additional Defense Limits of Liability
- Aggregate Deductible
- Choice of Defense Counsel with Berkley SP consent
- Stand Alone Extended Reporting Periods
- Commercial and residential brokers
- Property managers
- Title, escrow and closing agents and title abstractors
- Asset managers, real estate developers and construction managers
- Leasing agents
The coverage features are provided solely for descriptive purposes, do not provide a complete description of coverages, and do not in any way alter the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. These coverage features may not be available to all policyholders and may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. Consult your insurance policy for specific coverage terms, conditions, limits, limitations and exclusions.
Products and services described above are provided through various surplus lines insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and offered through licensed surplus lines brokers. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Surplus lines insurance carriers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds.
Berkley Service Professionals conducts business as Berkley Managers Insurance Services, LLC in California as a surplus lines broker. CA License #0H05115