Berkley Service Professionals offer excess errors and omissions (E&O) insurance for Insurance Agent E&O, Real Estate Agent E&O, Miscellaneous E&O and Accountants E&O.
- Limits of Liability up to $10 million
- Follow Form
- Attachment Points Starting at $2 million
- Insurance agents, brokers and other insurance service professionals
- Real estate agents, brokers and other real estate service professionals
- Non-licensed miscellaneous service professionals
- Accountants with annual revenues up to $75 million
The coverage features are provided solely for descriptive purposes, do not provide a complete description of coverages, and do not in any way alter the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. These coverage features may not be available to all policyholders and may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. Consult your insurance policy for specific coverage terms, conditions, limits, limitations and exclusions.
Products and services described above are provided through various surplus lines insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and offered through licensed surplus lines brokers. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Surplus lines insurance carriers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds.
Berkley Service Professionals conducts business as Berkley Managers Insurance Services, LLC in California as a surplus lines broker. CA License #0H05115