Miscellaneous Services E&O
Berkley Service Professionals offer errors and omissions (E&O) insurance for miscellaneous service professionals.
Coverage is available for firms with $2 million or more in revenue.
- Limits of Liability up to $10 million
- Coverage for Professional Services performed for any Related Entity in their capacity as a client
- Definition of Professional Services tailored to the Insured
- Broad Media, Personal Injury and Third Party Cyber Liability Coverage
- 50/50 Settlement Clause
- 60-Day Automatic Extended Reporting Period and Post-Policy Notice of Claim Reporting
- Multi-Year Bilateral Extended Reporting Period
Additional Coverage Options
- Punitive Damages Coverage
- Independent Contractor Coverage
- Contingent Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage
- Aggregate Deductible
- Mediation Deductible Credit
- Notice of Claim to Executive Officer
- Choice of Defense Counsel with Berkley SP consent
- Stand Alone Extended Reporting Periods
- Management, marketing and advertising consultants /Agencies
- Financial consultants (non-investment advisors)
- Farm management / Consultants and seedsmen
- Human resource consultants and employment agencies
- Public relations consultants
- Regulatory compliance consultants
- Life settlement intermediaries
The coverage features are provided solely for descriptive purposes, do not provide a complete description of coverages, and do not in any way alter the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. These coverage features may not be available to all policyholders and may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. Consult your insurance policy for specific coverage terms, conditions, limits, limitations and exclusions.
Products and services described above are provided through various surplus lines insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and offered through licensed surplus lines brokers. Not all products and services may be available in all jurisdictions, and the coverage provided by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Surplus lines insurance carriers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds.
Berkley Service Professionals conducts business as Berkley Managers Insurance Services, LLC in California as a surplus lines broker. CA License #0H05115